WORLD MARTIAL ARTS BLACK BELT HALL OF FAME
‘MASTER OF THE YEAR 2016’
‘INSTRUCTOR OF THE YEAR 2015’
INSTRUCTOR PETER GASSER
Date Of Birth: 27 May 1982
Area of Activity: Switzerland
Position / Portfolios
- Branch Leader in Winterthur, Zurich, Switzerland.
- Certified International Referee B of the World Kuoshu Federation.
History on Martial Arts Involvement
- 2004 – Started Martial Arts training as a student of Grandmaster Dr.Martin Sewer.
- 2009 – Finished the instructor training and opened a new branch under GM Dr. Martin Sewer in Zurich, Winterthur, Switzerland.
- 2015 – Started to develop school management software, student progress portal and the International Hung Gar Chiu Lineage Graduation Portal.
Achievements / Honours / Awards
- 2006 – Vice Champion World Tournament (TWKSF) Singapore.
- 2007 – Awarded the Black Belt by his Sifu, GM Dr. Martin Sewer.
- 2008 – Awarded 1st Dan by Grandmaster Dr. Chiu Chi Ling.
- 2008 – Lei Tai Champion at World Top Kung Fu
Championship in Hong Kong.
- 2009 – International Referee B of the World Kuoshu
- 2009 – Vice Champion World Tournament (TWKSF)
- 2013 – Accepted as the ‘Back Door Disciple’ (Yup Sut
Dai Gee) of GM Dr. Martin Sewer.
- 2013 – Awarded 2nd Dan by GM Dr. Chiu Chi Ling.
- 2013 – Recognition Award at the 33rd Kung Fu World Hall
- Inducted to the World Martial Arts Black Belt Hall Of Fame Award– “INSTRUCTOR OF THE YEAR 2015’
- Inducted to the World Martial Arts Black Belt Hall Of Fame Award– “MASTER OF THE YEAR 2016”
- 2011 – DVD Project with his Sifu and the Publisher of the Budo International magazine.