WORLD MARTIAL ARTS BLACK BELT HALL OF FAME
‘MASTER OF THE YEAR 2016’
‘INSTRUCTOR OF THE YEAR 2015’
INSTRUCTOR ALEXANDER KLUG
Date Of Birth: 20 July 1989
Area of Activity: Switzerland
Position / Portfolios
- Branch Leader Zurich City, Switzerland.
- Certified International Referee B of the World Kuoshu Federation.
History on martial arts involvement
- Started learning Martial Arts at the age of 10 at the Kung-Fu Schule Martin Sewer.
- 2015 – Became full-time Hung Gar Instructor.
Achievements / Honours / Awards
- 2007 – Black Belt Exam under GM Associate Prof. Dr.
- 2008 – Awarded 1st Dan under GM Dr. Chiu Chi Ling.
- 2008 – Completed Instructor Course.
- 2008 – 2nd Place Lei Tai at the World Top Kung Fu Championship in Hong Kong.
- 2009 – Champion of Forms, TWKSF World Championship.
- 2010 – 3rd Place Lei Tai at TWKSF, U.S. Championship.
- 2013 – 3rd Place Lei Tai at TWKSF, U.S. Championship.
- Inducted to the World Martial Arts Black Belt Hall Of Fame Award– “INSTRUCTOR OF THE YEAR 2015’
- Inducted to the World Martial Arts Black Belt Hall Of Fame Award– “MASTER OF THE YEAR 2016”